WORLD AIDS DAY CELEBRATION
WORLD AIDS DAY 1ST DECEMBER 2022 THEME: “EQUALIZE”
On 2nd December,2022, 2nd year B.sc Nursing and 3rd year GNM students had celebrated the WORLD AIDS DAY and the programme coordinated by Mrs. Ekta Pandya, Ms. SonalWaghela, Ms. Bhumika Parmar, and Ms. Harchita Tandel under the guidance of Principal Mr. Jimmy Mogaria.
On this event Shree Ramkrishna Charitable Trust who regularly conduct awareness programme in different aspects they have taken the seminar on latest Trends and Treatment modalities on HIV/AIDS for which poster competition was organized in addition to that other experts from different Trust & NGOs Delegates have shared their views.
List of Experts:
- Mr. Pankaj Kumar Chaudhari (Project Director SahyogMahila Mandal) He gave speech on HIV/AIDS and how Red Ribbon Club work on it.
- Mrs. NitabenKathiriya (NSPPLUS Smimmer Hospital Surat) She gave speech on the home visit and awareness about AIDS control.
- Mr. Mahesh Chaudhari (Counsellor) He gave speech on Causes, Transmission and Management of AIDS.
- Mrs. Shraddha Shah (Legal Advisor District Court Surat) She gave speech on Self Defence.
- Mr. Vijay Dhandhukiya (Project Manager) He gave the speech on establishment year and work of Charitable trust.
The programme started with Theme unfolding by Ms. Sonalwaghela.
During this programme Mr. Jimmy Mogaria Principal of T & T.V. Institute of Nursing given his valuable time and support to make this Programme successful with that Teaching & Non-Teaching Faculty of Nursing Institute and rest of experts. In this event 2nd year B.sc Nursing and 3rd year GNM students were actively participated and for that appreciation given to the students effort by distributed prize for poster competition. In which 1st prize secured by Ms. Contractor Angel 4th year B.sc Nursing Student, and 2nd prize held by Ms. Honey Patel 1st year B.sc Nursing Student, and lastly certificate distributed to all the participants.