The students at the end of the course will be able….
- To access the total nursing care needs of the individual patients and families in-depth and meet these needs by utilizing all possible resources, with scientific based knowledge.
- To develop skills and give quality bedside nursing care in hospital and community health set up.
- To participate in planning and carrying out community health and welfare programmes.
- To critically evaluate the areas which need improvement and bring about possible changes.
- To delegate, guide and co-ordinate the care given by other allied health personnel and non-professional workers.
- To assume greater responsibility and leadership in the health team and direct others to render a high standard of nursing care.
- To assume positions of responsibility and make a maximum contribution to the promotion and growth of the profession.
- To develop understanding of research methodology & recognize the need of nursing research.