INFORMATION ABOUT ADMISSION PROCESS YEAR 2020-21
*Above Mentioned Information Are Directed Or Published By Admission Committee for Physiotherapy,Optometry, Orthotics ,Naturopathy, Audiology,BSC Nursing,GNM And ANM Admission Government of Gujarat ,Gandhinagar.
Eligibility Criteria for admission in B.Sc. Nursing and GNM Courses.
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
- Minimum education: 12 class passed with Science (PCB) & English Core/English Elective with aggregate of 45% marks from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board.
- Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years respectively.
- Minimum education :
- 10+2 class passed with Science (PCB) , or Any other Stream (Commerce and Arts)& English Core/English Elective with aggregate of 40% marks.
- 10+2 passed out from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board.